Mainly in Vancouver, Canada and often Over seas.
Creative designer with 11 years of experience in implementing revenue-generating design projects, brand development, website, and application creation. Proven ability to lead teams as well as to work closely with different departments in delivering measurable results. Fast learner and easily adaptable to technological changes within various industries.
Vancouver, Canada. Nov 2018 – Present
• Directed and assisted the team to update the identity for the company and its subsidiaries to maintain a clean visual.
• Managed team in the creation of websites, packaging, catalogs, and marketing campaign designs which resulted in a 57% increase in sales.
• Created a clean user interface with different CMS and HTML5/CSS3/PHP/SQL which increased potential customer inquiries by 30%.
• Successfully implemented multiphase project while ensuring meeting budgeting and time constraints.
• Enhanced communication skills by working closely with the IT Department to improve the ERP System user interface and Exporting clean sales and accounting reports.
Vancouver, Canada. Nov 2017 – Jun 2018
• Improved design skills by defining the new visual identity both for prints, social media, and web.
• Lead, designed and developed a new multi-vendor website which increased the number of visitors by 46%.
• Created and maintained templates for the newsletters, flyers, emails, and social advertising which were used for better customer interaction.
Whistler, Canada. Dec 2016 to May 2017
• Increased user satisfaction by defining the mobile user interface and user experience.
• Developed the UI/UX guidelines and visual components.
• Freshened up the E-commerce product pages, and user pages.
• Boosted conversion to 35% by designing and coding a new IOS and Android app with flawless navigation, connected to Shopify E-commerce.
Guangzhou China. Jan 2014 to 1st Dec 2016
• Increased brand awareness by designing prints, web newsletters, websites, promotional material, trade-show booths, booklets, flyers, brochures, annual reports, and PP presentations in the united company style.
• Improved company sales by 56% by creating and maintaining Wechat website for events and product sales.
• Applied Photoshop and Lightroom software skills in preparing pictures for publishing in magazines and company prospects.
Guangzhou, China Sep 2014 to May 2016
Redefined the community identity by designing a new web app user interface for the social platform “Wechat”. With an incredible flow and access to all information and events to provide the best experience to visitors. Also designed new prints media for each up coming event from 2014 to 2017.
Monaco Monte-Carlo Sep 2010 to Sep 2012
Designed a multitude of project for international company website including wire-framing and HTML5/CSS3 prototyping. And brought to each company new design guidelines for their marketing campaign, newsletter campaign, flyers and emails. And led a team of 5 members to achieve important web platforms.
French: Native language.
Italian & Spanish: Intermediate level.
Lasalle College of Vancouver, 2017
Won scholarship 3rd place with portfolio review.
Guangzhou Art Gallery, 2015
Won top Guangdong POP ART design
Bachelor in Graphic Design,
2016 to 2018
Lasalle College of Vancouver, Canada.
Diploma in Multimedia design,
2014 to 2016
Raffles Institutes of Guangzhou, China.
MCSE and MCSA– Certification,
Sophia Antipolis, France
UI/UX Design & Interaction Design
Campaign & Branding
Sketching & Wire-framing
Responsive Web Design
Brainstorming & Mind mapping
Sketch & Invision
Illustrator & Photoshop CC
Premier Pro CC
After Effect CC
HTML Storm & PHP Storm